Apr 29, 2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tacoma Arts Community Center
Add to iCal
Join The Village 253 and local women entrepreneurs for a workshop dedicated to inspiring your growth in business!
– Bobbie Bailey of M Agency on building philanthropy into your business model
– Jennifer Luna of Paper Luxe Shop on taking a business from idea to fruition
– Tiffany Burke of Tiffany Burke Photography on balancing work with motherhood.
A break with tea, scones and GF goodies (sponsored by Mosaic Home Group and Mimi’s Teas) will follow the presentations so that presenters can mingle with the attendees.
Roundtable topics include:
– Pitching your business (Natalie Bowman, Alaska Airlines)
– Social media marketing (TBA)
– Growing a local customer base (Kayla Schroader, Experience Tacoma/Au Pair Care)
– Self care and finding a support group (Ruthy Taylor, Mosaic Home/Discovery Street/The Village 253)
– Finding your ideal customer (Anne Jones, Anne Jones Homes)
Finally, Nurture Groups will explore your current needs and how the group can help you grow your business (or start it!)
This is a great event for those who don’t like traditional networking events, are looking to make connections within the community, and/or want to jump start their business plans.
Mimi’s Teas and Spilled Butter Desserts will be providing us with tasty treats (GF alternatives will be available).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org