Jul 01, 2017
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Asia Pacific Cultural Center
District: South Tacoma
Add to iCal
TASTE OF ASIA WITH TEA. First Saturday of each month at APCC. 11 am to noon.
Join us for a fun and tasty culinary journey of Asia and the Pacific Islands. Learn to cook traditional foods from the many featured countries. Plus an addition of a Tea experience from that country.
Led by chefs that will take you through the steps in perfecting your dish, which you can make for your family or friends.
Call to make a reservation @ 253-383-3900 or purchase online using the buttons below.
Please print your receipt and bring with you. Pay with your credit or debit card. You do not need a PayPal account. Look for the option to pay without a PayPal account.
All classes are 11 am to noon at APCC.
- January 7th – Thailand, presented by Arisa Williams
- February 4th – China, presented by Linda Wang
- March 4th – Indonesia, presented by Maria Spear
- April 1st – Samoa, presented by Tepora Salanoa
- May 6th – Korea, presented by Jung Hee Park
- June 3rd – India, presented by Kuljinder Kour
- July 8th – Japan, presented by Mari Wilson
- August 5th – Mongolia, presented by Otgon Yondon
- September 9th – Guam, TBA
- October 14th – Taiwan, presented by Linda wang
- November 4th – Philippines, TBA
- December 2nd – Hawaii, presented by Kanoelani Galiza
Please choose the member or non-member and DATE options.